One of our previous posts, "How to work with a digital marketing agency" got some good appreciation from agencies and customers. This can be concluded in the same series "Agency - Customer relationship".
We have many of our customers as return customers. They work with us for few months/years, they move to a new company, then they come back and stay almost forever. Reasons why people went for other companies:
Instagram is an online photo-sharing, video-sharing and social networking service that enables its users to take pictures and videos, apply digital filters to them, and share them on a variety of social networking services, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and Flickr. The most social of photo apps isn’t just about sharing artful shots of sunset, it has some brilliant real world uses too. (source: WIKIPEDIA)
Fast Facts on Instagram
Someone asked me -
"We need to create different ID for all our Facebook Pages, as it is not safe that multiple team members are admins to our FB pages, Someone can mistakenly delete our whole FB page, we need to be careful, Rajesh can you please help us here, how we can do it?"
There is always a debate between packages SEO and custom priced SEO, whats better? We have never put a packaged SEO as we were catering to people through referrals. Most of our customers are through referrals. Now when we are scaling up and reaching out to more and more people (through Ads, Social Media and Search Engine Ranking), we see a need for packages.
1) Use common phrases. Avoid similes, metaphors, or figures of speech that we commonly see in print. Also, phrases like 'gone for a toss' is primarily used by South Asians.
1. Submitted by Rajesh on 20th Feb
Tip#1 How to Crop Image?
- Type Windows (Button)+R
- Type GIMP
- Open Image
- Click Crop tool or type Ctrl+C
- Select the Crop area
- Hit enter
- To save - Export to JPG or PNG
Tip 2# Alternatives of Important Windows Software
- For Photo editing - Photoshop - GIMP, you can install Picasa
- Notepad - Leafpad
- Ms word - Libre Writer
- Ms Excel - Libre Calc
- Ms Paint - Gpaint
- Spark/gtlak - Pingdin
With Foursquare you can check into locations visited and share it. However it’s more than just checking in and sharing! Explore the usage of Foursquare below: Few interesting data/facts on Foursquare:
- Follow inverted pyramid style. Write the important and the most relevant point in the introduction.
- Organize your ideas in a logical pattern.
Use active voice -
- “We are doing this thing” (Right)
- “This thing is being done” (Wrong)
- Write insights not embellishments.
- Use words that readers are familiar with.
- Avoid multiple-comma sentences.
- Don’t end sentences with prepositions.
- 1 idea, 1 paragraph
Industry watchers are saying that 2013 is going to be the year of Local Search and Social Search. So I decided to write this article on Local Search.
Local search is any search aimed at finding something within a specific geographic area like “hotel in Los Angles”. Most of the time Google delivers local search results through Google map.